Newmarket Friday 12th July 15:35pmTattersalls Falmouth Stakes (Group 1) Age: 3yo+ Fillies and Mares Distance: One mile
– 8st 12lbs (3yo), 9st 7lbs (4yo+)
First run in 1911 and named after of Evelyn Boscawen, 6th Viscount Falmouth, who was a leading racehorse owner and breeder in the 19th century.The leading jockey to date with seven wins has been the great Lester Piggot between 1957 and 1994.The winning most trainer having saddled six winners of the race is Alex Taylor Jr. between 1914 and 1924.
12 Year Statistics
– All of the last twelve winners have been aged between three and four
split evenly six of each.
– Nine of the last twelve winners returned a SP of 15/2 or less.
– Nine of the last twelve winners finished in the first four last time,
only four of them had won. Ten of the last twelve winners had run within the last 40 days
– Eight of the last twelve winners had a previous run at Newmarket. Four of them had won at Newmarket.
– All of the last twelve winners had run at least twice over one mile
and eight of them at won at the trip.
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had at least two previous wins
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had an official rating of at least 110.
Group Race Form
– Ten of the last twelve winners had won at lease one Group 1 or Group 2 race.
– All of the last twelve winners had at least one run in the current season
and six of them had won at least once in the season.[section label=”Paid Tips LO” class=”loggedOut” padding=”0px”][row v_align=”middle” class=”premiumTipsNon”][col span=”12″ span__sm=”12″]
[title text=”Leading Contenders and Keith's Tip” tag_name=”h1″]
This content is exclusive to VIP Club Members who also get access to the Daily Premium Tip, Bonus Tips and Tips for all races televised by ITV and ITV4.
If you are not already a VIP Club member. Access is FREE via a bookmaker or sign up for just £4.95 monthly.
[/col][/row][/section][section label=”Paid Tips” class=”paidTips” padding=”0px”][row style=”collapse”][col span__sm=”12″][title text=”Leading Contenders” tag_name=”h1″][/col][/row]
[row v_align=”middle” class=”premiumTips”][col span=”12″ span__sm=”12″]QABALA 7/2
– Won the Nell Gwyn in April before finishing a good third in the 1000 Guineas, disappointed in the Irish guineas and reportedly scoped abnormally post race. Rated 109 and not been seen for 47 days are a couple of the negatives.ONE MASTER 100/30
– Won a French Group 1 last season but at five is older than the ideal profile and all wins have been over shorter.. .BESHAAYIR 4/1
– Won a Group 2 at the Curragh last time and will likely be involved again.I CAN FLY 9/2
– Group 2 winner last season who is running consistently, second to BESHAAYIR at the Curragh but showed a fair bit of improvement last time when third at Royal Ascot on unsuitably soft going. Likely to progress again.
This is a good renewal of the race and several have claims but I expect the finish to be fought out between Curragh one two BESHAAYIR and I CAN FLY and my preference is for I CAN FLY 9/2
to reverse the form, she put in a better performance when third in the Duke of Cambridge and is entitled to come on again for the experience.[/col][/row][/section]yours in racing Keith
[section label=”Email Opt In”][scroll_to title=”Get a password” bullet=”false”][row][col span__sm=”12″]* All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.Our tips are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly, you should only ever gamble with money you can afford to lose. Visit our responsible gambling guidelines for more information. 18+
[xyz-ips snippet=”Is-The-User-Logged-In”] [/col][/row][/section]