Newcastle Saturday 29th June 2:25pm Betfair Exchange Chipchase Stakes (Group 3) Age: 3yo+ Distance: Six furlongsWeights
– 8st 10lbs (3yo), 9st 3lbs (4yo+), (3lbs allowance for fillies & mares)
– 7lbs for Group 1 winners, 5lbs for Group 2 winners, 3lbs for Group 3 winners (Since last August 31st)
First run in 1994, and it was initially classed at Listed level. It was promoted to Group 3 status in 2001. Since 2016 it has been run on a Tapeta all-weather track, having previously been contested on turf. It is one of four non-turf Group races in Britain, along with the Winter Derby, September Stakes and the Sirenia Stakes.
12 Year Statistics
– Nine of the last twelve winners have been aged four or older.
– Eight of the last twelve winners returned a SP of between 9/2 and 12/1.
– All of the last twelve winners carried no more than 9st 3lb
– Nine of the last twelve winners finished fourth or worse last time,
only one of them had won. All of the last twelve winners had run within the last 49 days.
– Ten of the last twelve winners had not raced at Newcastle previously
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had run over six furlongs at least three times
and eleven of them had won at the trip at least once
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had at least two previous wins
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had an official rating of between 100 and 110.
– All of the last twelve winners had at least one run in the current season
.[section label=”Paid Tips LO” class=”loggedOut” padding=”0px”][row v_align=”middle” class=”premiumTipsNon”][col span=”12″ span__sm=”12″]
[title text=”Leading Contenders and Keith's Tip” tag_name=”h1″]
This content is exclusive to VIP Club Members who also get access to the Daily Premium Tip, Bonus Tips and Tips for all races televised by ITV and ITV4.
If you are not already a VIP Club member. Access is FREE via a bookmaker or sign up for just £4.95 monthly.
[/col][/row][/section][section label=”Paid Tips” class=”paidTips” padding=”0px”][row style=”collapse”][col span__sm=”12″][title text=”Leading Contenders” tag_name=”h1″][/col][/row]
[row v_align=”middle” class=”premiumTips”][col span=”12″ span__sm=”12″]INVINCIBLE ARMY 5/2
– Seventh behind Blue Point at Royal Ascot. Won a Group 2 on penultimate start. Carries a Group race penalty.MR LUPTON 4/1
– Lifetime best winning a Group 2 at the Curragh in May. This is tougher under a penalty.GLORIOUS JOURNEY 5/1
– French Group 3 winner over a mile last year. Showed his best form since when dropped back in distance to this trip last time.LAUGH A MINUTE 13/2
– Has been consistent over this sort of trip. Has run well in all conditions on turf so switch to the All Weather shouldn't be a problem. Definite each way chance.
As the higher weighted horses have struggled in this race we can eliminate two of the market principals. My selection for the race is LAUGH A MINUTE 13/2 each way
.[/col][/row][/section]yours in racing Keith
[section label=”Email Opt In”][scroll_to title=”Get a password” bullet=”false”][row][col span__sm=”12″]* All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.Our tips are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly, you should only ever gamble with money you can afford to lose. Visit our responsible gambling guidelines for more information. 18+
[xyz-ips snippet=”Is-The-User-Logged-In”] [/col][/row][/section]