Haydock Saturday 8th June 2:25pmBetway Pinnacle Stakes (Group 3) Age: 4yo+ fillies & mares Distance: One mile four furlongsWeights
– 9st 0lbPenalties
– 5lbs for Group 2 winners, 3lbs for Group 3 winners (Since August 31st), Group 1 winners from this or last year are excluded.
First run in 2003. For a number of years the Pinnacle Stakes was run in memory of Lady Joan Westbrook.No jockey has dominated the race and Neil Callan, Frankie Dettori, Jamie Spencer and Paul Hanaghan all share top honours with two wins.As with the jockeys no trainer has made this race his own. John Gosden, Roger Varian and Luca Cumani have all saddled two winners.
12 Year Statistics
– Eight of the last twelve winners have been aged four..
– Nine of the last twelve winners returned a SP of 7/1 or less .
– Ten of the last twelve winners finished in the first three last time,
only four of them had won. Nine of the last twelve winners had run within the last 41 days.
– Eight of the last twelve winners had not raced at Haydock before..
– Ten of the last twelve winners had run over one mile four furlongs at least twice
and nine of the had won at the trip at least once.
– Ten of the last twelve winners had at least two previous wins
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had an official rating of 94 or higher.
– Nine of the last twelve winners had at least one run in the current season. [title text=”Leading Contenders” tag_name=”h1″][/col][/row]
[row v_align=”middle” class=”premiumTips”][col span=”12″ span__sm=”12″]TRUE SELF 13/8
– Irish raider, winning hurdler who has been a revelation since being switched to the flat. Has won her last four races, three of them Listed. One to note if there is rain.DRAMATIC QUEEN 4/1
– Penalised for winning a York Group 3 last time. May find this trip too sharp.KLASSIQUE 5/1
– Second in a French Group 2 in October. Filled the same position at Goodwood on reappearance. Will come on for that run.HIGHGARDEN 6/1
– Penalised for winning a Newmarket Group 3 in September. Not been seen since. May need the run.
A difficult renewal but based on the above statistics KLASSIQUE 5/1
ticks the most boxes and she will do for me. If the price goes out to 6/1 or higher back her each way.yours in racing Keith
VIP Club Members were privy to this information on Tuesday four full days before the race.
[col span__sm=”12″]* All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.Our tips are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly, you should only ever gamble with money you can afford to lose. Visit our responsible gambling guidelines for more information. 18+
[xyz-ips snippet=”Is-The-User-Logged-In”] [/col][/row][/section]