Win your share of £400 in FREE bet bonuses 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Predict the winner of the St Leger Portland Handicap (takes place at 13:50pm on Saturday 15th September) for your chance to win a share of £400 in free bet bonuses.
Everyone who correctly predicts the outcome will be entered into a prize draw to win a share of £400 in free bet bonuses.
1st: £150 free bet (1 winner)
2nd: £80 free bet (1 winner)
3rd: £50 free bet (1 winner)
PLUS.. 6 runners up will get a £20 free bet! (6 winners)
To enter you need an account with 888sport as that’s where the free bets will be credited should you win.
If you already have an account with them simply submit your entry by 13:00pm on Saturday 15th September.
888sport Terms & Conditions Apply (Check them out here)
Free Bet Bonus Terms
There’s no roll over, however bets must be placed on selections with odds of above 1.5 and they are valid for 7 days from the time the credit is added to your account.
The competition has now finished!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The “St Leger Competition” is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Eire, excluding employees and the families of Big Idea Media, the suppliers of the prizes, and anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. You must be 18+ to enter and have an account with 888sport (open to new and existing 888sport customers) and be a Free Racing Tips member, simply complete the entry from and enter your email address in the box provided.
- Prize draw ends Saturday 15th September 2018 at 1pm- Entries made after this time will not be counted.
- The winners will be selected at random using an online 3rd party random number generator from all of the eligible entries.
- Winners will be notified via the email supplied when entering the competition by 10am on Monday 17th September 2018.
- Once the winners have been notified, their 888sport accounts will credited with the Bonus bets. *Please note this can take up to 48 hours to show in your account.
- There is no cash alternative or substitutions, The prize is non transferable. If you are unable to accept your prize another winner will be drawn at random from the remaining qualified entries. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- Please note we will try our hardest to contact winners and deliver prizes however if we are not able to get in touch with you we reserve the right to re draw the winner(s) and allocate the prize to someone else. This is most likely to occur but is not limited to time sensitive prizes or where a choice of prize(s) is available. Please ensure when registering and entering the competition you provide the correct email address and 888sport username to minimise the possibility of this happening.
- If the prize sponsor fails to deliver the prize to the winners, this is not the responsibility of the promoter to replace this prize (although full assistance will be given in trying to resolve this).
- If a participant receives a winner notification in error, then no prize will be due.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry form, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry who should be the same 888sport account holder.
- By participating and winning a prize, Winners release the Promoter, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, Including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the competition or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation
(i) any condition caused by events beyond Promoter’s control that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
(ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the competition; and
(iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the competition. Promoter’s decisions in all respects relative to the competition are final. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the competition in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the competition is compromised, without liability to the entrant.