Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle 2020 - 12 Year Statistics - 12 Year Statistics
Cheltenham Wednesday 11th March 2.50pm
Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle (Grade 3) (4yo+)
Distance: 2 Miles 5 Furlongs
Weights – Handicap
Race three on day two is the Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle, it is a grade three hurdle race run on the old course over a distance of about 2 miles and 5 furlongs, there are ten hurdles to be jumped. It is open to horses aged four years old and over, and winners have come from all areas of the handicap. No trainer has dominated the race in recent years and this race is often a chance to bag a big priced winner.
12 YEAR STATISTICS
Here are Cheltenham Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle Trends and Statistics
– Eleven of the last twelve winners were aged between five and eight.
– No favourites have won in the last twelve years and winners have ranged from 7/1 to 33/1 with ten of them at double figure odds.
– Nine of the last twelve winners carried at least 10st 13lbs.
– Seven of the last twelve winners won or were second on their last run before Cheltenham. Eleven of the last twelve winners had their last run within 83 days
– Eight of the last twelve winners had at least one previous run at Cheltenham. Only three of the last twelve winners had a previous win at Cheltenham.
– Ten of the last twelve winners had at least one run over between 2m 3f and 2m 5f
. Seven of the last twelve winners had a previous win over between 2m 3f and 2m 5f
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had at least five runs over hurdles. All twelve had at least two previous wins over hurdles.
– Ten of the last twelve winners had at a rating of 139 or higher.
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had at least two runs in the current season
. Nine of the last twelve winners had at least 1 win that season.
Cheltenham Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle – LEADING CONTENDERS
Expected to change as more data becomes available.
Cheltenham Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle – TIPS
Will be posted here when more data becomes available
Cheltenham Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle – 2019
FRT Tipster Keith advised:
At this stage it is difficult to form an opinion as we are just guessing the line up, possible contender are MIDNIGHT SHADOW, BALLYMOY, EARLY DOORS, LOW SUN and WONDER LAISH.
My selection at this stage is the Nigel Twiston Davis trained BALLYMOY 14/1 each way
who ticks a number of boxes let’s hope he turns up.
was a non runner
Cheltenham Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle – PREVIOUS WINNERS
2008 Naiad du Misselot
7 10–13 Davy Russell Ferdy Murphy
2009 Ninetieth Minute
6 10-03 Paddy Flood Tom Taaffe
2010 Spirit River
5 11-02 Barry Geraghty Nicky Henderson
2011 Carlito Brigante
5 10–12 Davy Russell Gordon Elliott
2012 Son of Flicka
8 10-06 Jason Maguire Donald McCain
6 11–10 Wayne Hutchinson Alan King
6 11-06 Nico de Boinville Nicky Henderson
2015 Aux Ptits Soins
5 10-07 Sam Twiston-Davies Paul Nicholls
2016 Diamond King
8 11-03 Davy Russell Gordon Elliott
7 11-04 Robbie Power Jessica Harrington
2018 Bleu Berry
7 11-02 Mark Walsh Willie Mullins
2019 William Henry
9 11-10 Nico de Boinville Nicky Henderson
FREE TIPS BY EMAIL
FRT VIP CLUB