Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase 2020 - 12 Year Statistics - 12 Year Statistics
Cheltenham Wednesday 11th March 15.30pm
Betway Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase (Grade 1) (4yo+)
Distance: 2 Miles
Weights – 11st 10lb, 7lb allowance for mares
The fourth race on day Ladies Day is the feature race the Queen Mother Champion Chase, a grade one chase over two miles of the old course over twelve fences, it is an exciting race for the fastest two-mile chasers in national hunt racing, it is sure to be a thriller. This is speed jumping at its best and one mistake could cost a horse the race.
12 YEAR STATISTICS
Here are Cheltenham Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase Trends and Statistics
– Ten of the last twelve winners were aged between seven and ten
– Nine of the last twelve winners returned at odds of 5/1 or shorter.
– Nine of the last twelve winners won on their last run before Cheltenham. Eleven of the last twelve winners ran within 53 day
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had a previous run at Cheltenham
, seven of them recorded a win at Cheltenham.
– Ten of the last twelve winners had at least 9 previous runs over 1m 7f and 2m 1f and at least six wins over 1m 7f and 2m 1f furlongs
– All of the last twelve winners had at least seven chase runs and at least four chase wins
– Ten of the last twelve winners were rated 164 or higher.
Grade 1 Wins
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had at least one Grade 1 win.
– Eleven of the last twelve winners had at least two runs and at least one win tin the current season
Cheltenham Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle – LEADING CONTENDERS
Expected to change as more data becomes available.
Cheltenham Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle – TIPS
Will be posted here when more data becomes available
Cheltenham Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase – 2019
FRT Tipster Keith advised:
This year though the race is all about one horse the Nicky Henderson trained ALITOR who has an unparalleled record in the jumping game, having won five out five over hurdles, including the 2016 Supreme Novices Hurdle, and he is twelve out of twelve over fences including the 2017 Arkle and this race last year. 12 months ago, we were talking about his wind operation and would he be as good, six wins since then proves he is even better. If ALTIOR doesn’t frighten off all the opposition others that may line up against him are MIN, UN DES SCEAUX and FOOTPAD all high-class chasers in their own right.
My selection for the race is not very original ALTIOR 4/9
but I also think UN DES SCEAUX 16/1
is overpriced and a small each way
Cheltenham Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase – PREVIOUS WINNERS
2008 Master Minded
5 Ruby Walsh Paul Nicholls Clive D. Smith
2009 Master Minded
6 Ruby Walsh Paul Nicholls Clive D. Smith
2010 Big Zeb
9 Barry Geraghty Colm Murphy Patrick Joseph Redmond
2011 Sizing Europe
9 Andrew Lynch Henry de Bromhead Ann & Alan Potts
2012 Finian’s Rainbow
9 Barry Geraghty Nicky Henderson Michael Buckley
2013 Sprinter Sacre
7 Barry Geraghty Nicky Henderson Caroline Mould
2014 Sire de Grugy
8 Jamie Moore Gary Moore Preston Family & Friends
2015 Dodging Bullets
7 Sam Twiston-Davies Paul Nicholls Martin Broughton & Friends
2016 Sprinter Sacre
10 Nico de Boinville Nicky Henderson Caroline Mould
2017 Special Tiara
10 Noel Fehily Henry de Bromhead Sally Rowley-Williams
8 Nico de Boinville Nicky Henderson Patricia Pugh
9 Nico de Boinville Nicky Henderson Patricia Pugh
FREE TIPS BY EMAIL
FRT VIP CLUB