Cheltenham Thursday 12th March 2.10pm
Pertemps Network Final (Handicap Hurdle) (Listed) (5yo+)
Distance: 3 Miles
Weights – Handicap
The second race on day three is the Pertemps Hurdle, a three-mile handicap hurdle in which they jump 12 obstacles. British based trainers have trained eight of the last twelve winners, although the last four were trained in Ireland.
12 YEAR STATISTICS
Here are Cheltenham Pertemps Network Final (Handicap Hurdle) Trends and Statistics:
- Age – Nine of the last twelve winners were aged between six and eight.
- Starting Price – All of the last twelve winners returned at 25/1 or less but only four of them were under 11/1.
- Last Run – Just of the last twelve winners won on their last run before Cheltenham. Eleven of the last 12 winners had their last run with the previous 61 days.
- Course Form – Six of the last twelve winners had at least one previous run at Cheltenham, and two of them had at least one previous win at Cheltenham.
- Distance Form – All of the last twelve winners had at least one previous runs over 3 miles or longer, just seven of them had recorded at least one win over 3 miles or longer.
- Hurdle Form – All of the last twelve winners had at least six previous runs over hurdles and at least one previous wins over hurdles.
- Official Rating – Nine of the last twelve winners were rated between 138 and 146.
- Season Form – All of the last twelve winners had at least two runs in the current season, six of them had at least one win during the season.
Pertemps Network Final (Handicap Hurdle) – LEADING CONTENDERS
Expected to change as more data becomes available.
Pertemps Network Final (Handicap Hurdle) – TIPS
Will be posted here when more data becomes available
Pertemps Network Final (Handicap Hurdle) – 2019
FRT Tipster Keith advised:
Hard at this stage to even pinpoint runners let alone the winner but likely types for the race are SIRE DU BERLAIS handled by last year’s winning trainer Gordon Elliott and AARON LAD who is trained by Dr Richard Newland.
My selection AARON LAD 14/1 each way who won over course and distance in December.Result: 1st SIRE DU BERLAIS,
Pertemps Network Final (Handicap Hurdle) – PREVIOUS WINNERS
2008 Ballyfitz 8 10-08 Paddy Brennan Nigel Twiston-Davies
2009 Kayf Aramis 7 10-05 Aidan Coleman Venetia Williams
2010 Buena Vista 9 10-01 Hadden Frost David Pipe
2011 Buena Vista 10 10-08 Conor O’Farrell David Pipe
2012 Cape Tribulation 8 10–11 Denis O’Regan Malcolm Jefferson
2013 Holywell 6 11-04 Richie McLernon Jonjo O’Neill
2014 Fingal Bay 8 11–12 Richard Johnson Philip Hobbs
2015 Call The Cops 6 10–12 Andrew Tinkler Nicky Henderson
2016 Mall Dini 6 10–11 Davy Russell Pat Kelly
2017 Presenting Percy 6 11-11 Davy Russell Pat Kelly
2018 Delta Work 5 10-10 Davy Russell Gordon Elliott
2019 Sire Du Berlais 7 11-09 Barry Geraghty Gordon Elliott
- Cheltenham Festival Day 1 Champion Day Tips
- Cheltenham Festival Day 2 Ladies Day Tips
- Cheltenham Festival Day 3 – St Patrick’s Day Tips
- Cheltenham Festival Day 4 – Gold Cup Day Tips