Cheltenham Festival Tickets
Get tickets for the Cheltenham Festival with our preferred travel partner Racing Breaks in their VIP Lounge which now includes a FREE BAR. If you’re thinking of going to the Cheltenham Festival but haven’t booked tickets yet fear not. You can enjoy the event in style by purchasing your Club or Tattersalls tickets with entrance to the VIP Lounge. Already got tickets? No need to miss out as it’s a simple upgrade to the VIP Lounge.
13th March (Day Two)
The Racing Breaks VIP Lounge is the ideal way to treat the woman in your life to a memorable day at the races. What better way to enjoy each other’s company than to watch the very best of jumps racing – perfect for Valentines Day or an early Mother’s Day treat.
One of the highlights of Ladies Day is the chance for Ladies to dress to impress in all their finery. As well as some impressive prizes for the big races, there are also some fantastic prizes to win for best dressed lady, best accessories and best hat.
Join us in the Racing Breaks VIP Lounge to make your lady feel like the true VIP she is, with a private bar, ample sofas and seating, delicious food, and a guest panel of racing experts who will be there to break down the jargon and share their tips for the upcoming races including the prestigious Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase.
St Patrick’s Day
14th March (Day Three)
Enjoy the craic and luck of the Irish on day three of this iconic event, check out the Guinness Village where you’ll also find the Racing Breaks VIP Lounge with an atmosphere to rival no other this is one that cannot be missed.
Regular and first time race-goers alike are welcomed to Cheltenham Racecourse to celebrate the very best of jump racing. The finest horses, jockeys, owners and trainers battle it out for the highest racing honours.
Join the Racing Breaks VIP Lounge to make the most of your day and ensure a clear path to the bar without missing any action with a private bar, ample sofas and seating, delicious food, and a guest panel of racing experts who will be there to break down the jargon and share their tips for the upcoming races including the prestigious Stayers Hurdle.
Ladies Day & St Patrick’s Day VIP Lounge Packages Include;
- Access to private lounge facility overlooking the Guinness Village
- Complimentary bar including house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Exclusive preview and tips from racing celebrities including Sky Sports Rachel Wyse, Alan Brazil, Mick Fitzgerald, Lee Westwood and many more
- Sofas, tables and seats to base yourselves
- Racing Post
- Official racecard
- TV coverage
- Betting service
- Daily prizes and competitions
Racing Breaks are offering £10 off on bookings to the VIP Lounge on Wednesday and Thursday.
- If you already have a ticket and want to upgrade: Was £159 now £149
- Tattersalls VIP Lounge: Was £195 now £185
- Club VIP Lounge: Was £225 now £215
Terms and Conditions
- Offer not valid to members who have already purchased a Racing Breaks VIP Lounge.
- Upgrades not available to Best Mate ticket holders.